Wednesday 1 December 2010

Year 1 as a Pro - Index

As I posted in my November review, I'm going to do a series of posts about my first year of full-time poker this month - I'm going to try and make a post a day if I can manage it. This will count as 1st in the series and I'll take the next 24hrs to finetune the list of topics I'm going to cover and shuffling the order before making post #2.

  1. Index (this)
  2. The Beginning
  3. Coaching
  4. Friends / Villains
  5. Volume
  6. Tilt / Mental Game
  7. Game Selection
  8. Playing for a living in the UK
  9. Studying
  10. Playing without distractions
  11. Healthy lifestyle
  12. Life balance
  13. Results-Orientatedness
  14. Ego
  15. Vegas
  16. WSOP
  17. Bonuses
  18. Shorthanded / HU
  19. Bankroll management
  20. EV
  21. HEM / HUD
  22. PLO / PLO8
  23. Some things I'd like to post about but won't
  24. Live play
  25. Table etiquette
  26. Goals
  27. Benefits
  28. Drawbacks
  29. Hands of the year
  30. Results
  31. The Future

1 comments:

Wonder Flop said...

Glad everything is going good guns mate and I'm looking forward to reading your posts for the year special as well.

GL