Friday 7 January 2011

Week 1

Its not been a great start to the year at the cash tables.. I'm below EV and some non-EV coolers, but I think there is a degree of me not being on my A-game too. In contrast to December I'm running bad at the higher stakes I play and better at the lower stakes which also doesn't lead to good results.

My volume is a bit higher than usual as I try to play a few more tables to reach my volume target for the year. I don't think it is the cause of my bad start but I'll definitely keep an eye on it.

On a more positive note I had my best MTT cash for a while last night... an epic 9.5 hrs but worth it in the end and finally managed to win some money for Gary as he had 25% of me.


Volume target : 750k+ Current: 12.4k Projected : 647k
BC rolling avg target : 1500 Current : 873.02

2 comments:

pokaprophet said...

Hi. Like your blog. May I just ask what stakes/games you play regularly?

anomaly16 said...

ty :)

Mainly $0.5/$1 Full Ring holdem although I will play $0.25/$0.5 and $1/$2 and 6max tables too if I think the games are good.